This resource provides comprehensive clinical detail on respiratory disease, in an easily readable format. It is written by practising clinicians and has both in-depth theoretical discussion and practical management advice.
Table of Contents
- Section 1 Approach to the patient with respiratory failure
- Section 2 Non-invasive treatment modalities
- Section 3 Invasive ventilation basics
- Section 4 Invasive ventilation modes
- Section 5 The ventilated patient
- Section 6 Treatment of specific diseases