Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Introduction and Key Issues Vladan Starcevic and Russell Noyes Jr.
- 2 Clinical Manifestations of Hypochondriasis and Related Conditions Laura Sirri and Giovanni A. Fava
- 3 Diagnosis and Classification of Hypochondriasis Justine Nienke Pannekoek and Dan J. Stein
- 4 Relationships with Other Psychopathology and Differential Diagnosis of Hypochondriasis Vladan Starcevic
- 5 Assessment of Hypochondriasis and Health Anxiety Susan L. Longley, Katherine Meyers, Rachel Maxwell, and Letizia Boin
- 6 Epidemiological and Economic Aspects of Hypochondriasis and Health Anxiety Karl Looper and Philip Dickinson
- 7 Course and Outcome of Hypochondriasis and Health Anxiety Russell Noyes Jr.
- 8 Management and Physician–Patient Relationship in Hypochondriasis Russell Noyes Jr.
- 9 Cognitive and Behavioral Models and Cognitive-Behavioral and Related Therapies for Health Anxiety and Hypochondriasis Theo K. Bouman
- 10 Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Hypochondriasis and Related Disorders: An Attachment-Based Approach Scott Stuart
- 11 Psychodynamic Models and Therapeutic Approaches to Hypochondriasis Don R. Lipsitt
- 12 Pharmacological Treatment and Neurobiology of Hypochondriasis, Illness Anxiety, and Somatic Symptoms Kelli Jane Kerr Harding and Brian A. Fallon