- Essential Steps for Securing NIH Grant Funding
- 1 National Institutes of Health
- 2 Institutes and Centers
- 3 Center for Scientific Review and the Peer Review Process
- 4 Office of Extramural Research
- 5 Federal Budget Process
- 6 NIH Funding Data and Trends
- 7 Getting at Mechanism
- 8 Telling Your Story Well
- 9 Presenting Your Message Well
- 10 Getting by with a Little Help from Your Friends
- 11 Before and After Your Study Section Meets
- 12 Is the Check in the Mail?
- 13 The Check Is Not in the Mail...
- 14 The Check Is in the Mail, but...
- Appendix Contacts and Resources at Institutes and Centers
(p. xix) Abbreviations
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.