- Chapter 1 Opioid Medications
- Chapter 2 Legal Regulation of Prescription Opioids and Prescribers
- Chapter 3 Monitoring Prescriptions, Third-Party Healthcare Payers, Prescription Benefit Managers, and Private-Sector Policy Options
- Chapter 4 Whatever Happened to the <i>Decade of Pain Control and Research</i>?
- Chapter 5 Evaluation and Treatment of the Chronic Pain Patient
- Chapter 6 An Overview of the Abuse Potential of Nonopioids
- Chapter 7 Psychiatry and Chronic Pain
- Chapter 8 Managing Pain in Patients with a History of a Substance Use Disorder
- Chapter 9 Opioid Prescribing in Stigmatized and Special Populations
- Chapter 10 The Demise of Interdisciplinary Chronic Pain Management and Its Relationship to the Scourge of Prescription Opioid Diversion and Abuse
- Chapter 11 Pain Management Assessment Beyond the Physician Encounter
John F. Peppin
, John J. Coleman
, Kelly K. Dineen
, and Adam J. Ruggles
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.