Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Patch Clamp Recording in Brain SlicesLuke Campagnola and Paul Manis
- 2 Patch Clamp Recording in VivoDavid Ferster
- 3 Extracellular Single-Unit Recording and Neuropharmacological MethodsWilliam L. Coleman and R. Michael Burger
- 4 Multi-electrode Recording of Neural Activity in Awake Behaving AnimalsSamantha R. Summerson and Caleb Kemere
- 5 Fast-Scan Cyclic Voltammetry in Behaving AnimalsMonica M. Arnold, Lauren M. Burgeno, and Paul E. M. Phillips
- 6 Electroencephalogram Recording in HumansJulia W. Y. Kam and Todd C. Handy
- 7 Electroencephalography and Local Field Potentials in AnimalsSean Reed, Sonia Jego, and Antoine Adamantidis
- 8 Voltage-Sensitive Dye ImagingWilliam Frost and Jian-young Wu
- 9 Optogenetics and ElectrophysiologyHua-an Tseng, Richie E. Kohman, and Xue Han