Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Theoretical Basis for Transcranial Magnetic StimulationMark S. George and Joseph J. Taylor
- 2 Development of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation TechnologyCharles M. Epstein
- 3 Clinical Efficacy of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in DepressionMichelle L. Moyer, Mario A. Cristancho and John P. O’Reardon
- 4 Safety of Transcranial Magnetic StimulationSimone Rossi and Jean-Pascal Lefaucheur
- 5 Patient Selection and ManagementPeter B. Rosenquist and W. Vaughn McCall
- 6 Practical Administration of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in a Clinical SettingDaniel F. Maixner
- 7 Measurement-Based Care in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation PracticeShawn M. McClintock and Guy Potter
- 8 Neurophysiological Measurements Associated with Transcranial Magnetic StimulationNatasha Radhu, Daniel M. Blumberger, Anosha Zanjani, and Zafiris J. Daskalakis
- 9 Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in the Treatment of Psychiatric and Neurological DisordersPaul Fitzgerald
- 10 Development of Other Neurostimulation InterventionsColleen Loo, Scott Aaronson, and Paul E. Holtzheimer
- 11 Limitations of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Future Directions for Clinical ResearchSarah H. Lisanby