- 1 Epidemiology and Risk Factors for Breast Cancer
- 2 Primary and Secondary Prevention of Breast Cancer
- 3 Premalignant Changes and in Situ Carcinoma
- 4 Natural History of Invasive Breast Cancer
- 5 Histology of Breast Cancer
- 6 Clinical and Pathological Staging
- 7 Molecular Factors as Prognostic/Predictive Tools and Therapeutic Targets
- 8 Diagnosis, Workup, and Follow-up of Breast Cancer Patients
- 9 Treatment of the Breast and Regional Lymph Nodes
- 10 Adjuvant Systemic Therapy
- 11 Neoadjuvant Therapy and Locally Advanced or Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- 12 Management of Metastatic Disease
(p. ix) Preface
I. Craig Henderson
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.