Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Part II Psychiatric Disorders in the Palliative Care Setting
- Chapter 8 Management of Fatigue in Palliative Care Settings
- Chapter 9 Psychotherapy and Behavioral Interventions in Palliative Care
- Chapter 10 Psychiatric and Psychological Interventions for the Control of Pain and Selected Physical Symptoms
- Chapter 11 Spiritual and Existential Issues in the Care of the Dying
- Chapter 12 Cross-Cultural Issues
- Chapter 13 Doctor-Patient Communication in Palliative Care
- Chapter 14 Grief and Bereavement