- 1. Brain Imaging Techniques and Their Application to Bipolar Disorder
- 2. Structural Brain Abnormalities in Bipolar Disorder
- 3. Functional Brain Imaging in Bipolar Disorder
- 4. Neurochemical and Metabolic Imaging in Bipolar Disorder
- 5. Neuroimaging Studies of Bipolar Disorder in Youth
- 6. Neuroimaging Studies of Bipolar and Unipolar Depression
- 7. Neuroimaging in Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia
- 8. Genetic Techniques and Their Application to Bipolar Disorder
- 9. General Genetics of Bipolar Disorder
- 10. Genetics of Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia
- 11. Mitochondrial Genetics and Bipolar Disorder
- 12. Integrating Imaging and Genetic Research
- 13. Integration and Consolidation
(p. xi) Contributors
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.