- Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience
- 1 Psychopathology 101
- 2 Depression and Dementia An Introduction to Systems Neuroscience and Psychiatry
- 3 Systems Neuroscience and Psychiatry Basic Principles
- 4 Brain Networks and the Human Mind
- 5 Psychiatric Disorders and Brain Networks
- 6 The Hippocampus
- 7 Network Dysfunction
- 8 Genetics, Epigenetics, and Plasticity
- 9 Conceptualizing Causes of Psychiatric Disorders
- 10 Neurotransmitters and Receptors
- 11 Methods of Determining Diagnosis and Cause
- 12 Why Do Some Psychiatric Disorders Become Chronic Problems?
- 13 Approaches to Treatment
- 14 The Future of Psychiatry
(p. 181) Conceptualizing Causes of Psychiatric Disorders
- (p. 181) Conceptualizing Causes of Psychiatric Disorders
Charles F. Zorumski
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.