- Foreword by Betty R. Ferrell
- Foreword by Kathleen M. Foley
- Foreword by Russell K. Portenoy
- I Historical Context
- II Social Work Practice: Setting Specific
- III Social Work Practice: Screening, Assessment, and Intervention
- IV Population-Specific Practice
- V Collaborations in Palliative Care
- VI Regional Voices from a Global Perspective
- VII Ethics
- VIII Professional Issues
- Lessons Epilogue: Learned Along the Yellow Brick Road
Foreword by Betty R. Ferrell
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.