- Dedication—Prof. Peter Crome
- Chapter 1 From gut feeling to evidence base: drivers and barriers to the development of health care for older people
- Chapter 2 Re-thinking care in later life: the social and the clinical
- Chapter 3 Health and social care services for older people: achievements, challenges, and future directions
- Chapter 4 Service models
- Chapter 5 Therapeutics in older people
- Chapter 6 Dementia and memory clinics
- Chapter 7 Frailty: challenges and progress
- Chapter 8 Incontinence, the sleeping geriatric giant: challenges and solutions
- Chapter 9 Depressions in later life: heterogeneity and co-morbidities
- Chapter 10 Substance misuse and older people: a question of values
- Chapter 11 Sleep in older people
- Chapter 12 Assessment and management of pain in older adults
- Chapter 13 Stroke units: research in practice
- Chapter 14 Stroke care: what is in the black box?
- Chapter 15 Involving older people in the design and conduct of clinical trials
- Chapter 16 Under-representation of older people in clinical trials
(p. 113) Depressions in later life: heterogeneity and co-morbidities
- (p. 113) Depressions in later life: heterogeneity and co-morbidities
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.