- Series preface
- Web resources
- Chapter 1 Introduction to economic evaluations in clinical trials
- Chapter 2 Designing economic evaluations in clinical trials
- Chapter 3 Valuing medical service use
- Chapter 4 Assessing quality-adjusted life years
- Chapter 5 Analyzing cost
- Chapter 6 Analyzing censored cost
- Chapter 7 Comparing cost and effect: point estimates for cost-effectiveness ratios and net monetary benefit
- Chapter 8 Understanding sampling uncertainty: the concepts
- Chapter 9 Sampling uncertainty: calculation, sample size and power, and decision criteria
- Chapter 10 Transferability of the results from trials
- Chapter 11 Relevance of trial-based economic analyses
(p. 243) Index
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.