- List of contributors
- List of abbreviations
- Chapter 1 Increased morbidity and mortality among coal workers
- Chapter 2 Microbial resistance in livestock farming
- Chapter 3 The search for environmental risk factors for Parkinson disease
- Chapter 4 Infectious pneumonia in workers exposed to metal fume
- Chapter 5 Retinal detachment and occupational lifting
- Chapter 6 What is the impact on mental health and well-being of military service in general and deployment in particular? A UK perspective
- Chapter 7 Methodological considerations in the epidemiology of work-related health problems in migrants
- Chapter 8 Epidemiological studies of older workers
- Chapter 9 Who returns to work after sick leave and why? Implications for the effectiveness of interventions for musculoskeletal disorders
- Chapter 10 Unemployment at a young age and future unemployment, sickness absence, disability pension, and death in Sweden
- Chapter 11 What do surveillance schemes tell us about the epidemiology of occupational disease?
- Chapter 12 Investigating outbreaks of occupational asthma
- Chapter 13 Occupational risk factors in lung cancer
- Chapter 14 Systematic reviews of occupational safety and health topics
- Chapter 15 Estimating the burden of occupational disease
- Chapter 16 Biologically based exposure assessment for epidemiology
- Chapter 17 Why we should be Bayesians (and often already are without realizing it)
- Chapter 18 Basic principles of economic evaluation of occupational health and safety interventions
- Chapter 19 Risk assessment for chemical and physical agents
(p. vii) Preface
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.