- Chapter 1 Introduction, epidemiology, and cardiovascular risk factors
- Chapter 2 Hyperglycaemia and weight management
- Chapter 3 Diabetic dyslipidaemia
- Chapter 4 Hypertension in diabetes
- Chapter 5 Coronary heart disease in diabetes
- Chapter 6 Acute coronary syndromes in diabetes
- Chapter 7 Coronary revascularization in the patient with diabetes
- Chapter 8 Chronic heart failure in diabetes
- Chapter 9 Other vascular disease in diabetes
- Chapter 10 Diabetic nephropathy
- Chapter 11 Diabetic autonomic neuropathy and sudden death in diabetes
- Chapter 12 Health economic aspects of treating cardiovascular disease in diabetes
(p. 151) Index
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.