- Symbols and Abbreviations
- Chapter 1 Epidemiology of vascular disease
- Chapter 2 Anatomy physiology and responses to vascular surgery
- Chapter 3 Evaluation of the vascular surgical patient
- Chapter 4 Management of specific medical conditions and medications
- Chapter 5 Principles of perioperative care
- Chapter 6 Practical procedures, regional anaesthesia, and pain management in vascular surgery
- Chapter 7 Monitoring of the vascular patient
- Chapter 8 Anaesthesia for vascular radiology
- Chapter 9 Management of patients undergoing specific elective vascular procedures
- Chapter 10 Emergencies in vascular surgery
- Chapter 11 Post-operative management
(p. v) Foreword
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.