- Symbols and abbreviations
- Chapter 1 Acute respiratory infections in primary care
- Chapter 2 Community acquired infections in secondary care
- Chapter 3 Hospital-acquired pneumonia
- Chapter 4 The immunocompromised host: (a) patients with HIV
- Chapter 5 The immunocompromised host: (b) patients with haematological disorders
- Chapter 6 Pleural infections
- Chapter 7 Influenza and other respiratory viral infections
- Chapter 8 Pneumococcal respiratory disease and vaccines
- Chapter 9 Legionnaires’ disease
- Chapter 10 Less common and tropical respiratory tract infections
- Chapter 11 Antibiotics in respiratory tract infections
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.