Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Basic science
- Chapter 2 Colorectal assessment
- Chapter 3 Outpatient presentations
- Chapter 4 Inflammatory bowel disease
- Chapter 5 Benign colonic conditions
- Chapter 6 Anorectal disorders
- Chapter 7 Colorectal malignancy
- Chapter 8 Emergency presentations
- Chapter 9 Stomas
- Chapter 10 Perioperative care
- Chapter 11 Common operations
- Chapter 12 Related specialties