Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Classification and aetiology
- Chapter 2 Presentation and diabetic emergencies
- Chapter 3 Inpatient management
- Chapter 4 Insulin treatment and transplantation
- Chapter 5 Microvascular complications
- Chapter 6 Macrovascular complications and lipids
- Chapter 7 Adolescence and emerging adulthood
- Chapter 8 Psychological problems
- Chapter 9 Practical matters