- Part I General considerations
- Part II Epistemological issues
- Part III Something new for the philosophy of mind
- Part IV A philosophy of action view of psychoanalysis
- Part V Summary and conclusions
This resource explores some basic psychological phenomena- beliefs, desires, phantasies, wishes, and drives- examining a range of fascinating cases, and explaining their significance for both philosophers and psychoanalysts, and provides a powerful re-appraisal of psychoanalysis and the role it can play in helping us better understand human nature.
Linda A W Brakel, author Adjunct Associate Professor of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical School; Co-Associate Director Hunt Memorial Laboratory for The Study of Unconscious Processes, Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor MI. USA, Research Associate, Department of Philosophy, University of Michigan, USA
date: 08 May 2021