Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Global burden and natural history of COPD
- Chapter 2 Pathology and molecular features of COPD
- Chapter 3 Clinical features, spirometry, and lung function
- Chapter 4 Imaging in COPD
- Chapter 5 Smoking cessation
- Chapter 6 Chronic medical therapy and the GOLD guidelines
- Chapter 7 Management of acute exacerbations including non-invasive and invasive ventilation
- Chapter 8 Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Chapter 9 Long-term, ambulatory, and short-burst oxygen therapy in COPD
- Chapter 10 Lung volume reduction, bullectomy, and lung transplantation
- Chapter 11 Palliative care and end-of-life issues