- Chapter 1 Background: understanding motor neuron disease
- Chapter 2 Diagnosis: is it motor neuron disease?
- Chapter 3 Natural history of motor neuron disease
- Chapter 4 Organization of MND services
- Chapter 5 Measurement of change
- Chapter 6 Genetics of MND
- Chapter 7 Potential disease-modifying therapies
- Chapter 8 Symptom management
- Chapter 9 Management of respiratory symptoms
- Chapter 10 Nutrition
- Chapter 11 Disability management
- Chapter 12 End-of-life issues
- Chapter 13 Carers and families
- Chapter 14 Other motor neuron disorders
- Appendix Useful internet-based sources of information
(p. 85) Potential disease-modifying therapies
- (p. 85) Potential disease-modifying therapies
, Turner Martin R.
, Rachael Marsden
, and Rachel Botell
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.