Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Aetiology and epidemiology of chronic heart failure
- Chapter 2 Pathophysiology of systolic heart failure
- Chapter 3 Investigation of patients with suspected chronic heart failure
- Chapter 4 Assessment of prognosis in patients with chronic heart failure
- Chapter 5 Blockade of the renin–angiotensin–aldosterone system
- Chapter 6 Beta-blockers and chronic heart failure
- Chapter 7 Device therapy
- Chapter 8 Inherited cardiomyopathies
- Chapter 9 Chronic heart failure with preserved ejection fraction
- Chapter 10 Comorbidities associated with chronic heart failure
- Chapter 11 Heart failure in the elderly
- Chapter 12 Advanced heart failure