Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Part I Meeting the Challenge of Disruptive Change
- 1 The Changing Science and the Rationale for a Public–Private Partnership John E. Niederhuber and Maureen R. Johnson
- 2 The Turbulent Environment of Cancer Care Mary L. Fennell, Donna M. O’Brien, and Arnold D. Kaluzny
- Part II Improving Cancer Care in the Community: Achieving Sustainability
- 3 The NCI Community Cancer Centers Program: A Public–Private Partnership Arnold D. Kaluzny, Donna M. O’Brien, and Joy M. Beveridge
- 4 Taking Cancer Care to a New Level: Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System James D. Bearden, Bruce Holstien, and Lucy Gansauer
- 5 Hartford Hospital at a Crossroads: Becoming A Community Hospital-Based Research Resource Andrew L. Salner, Jeffrey A. Flaks, Donna M. Handley, and Robert D. Siegel
- 6 Leveraging A Public–Private Partnership to Implement a National Cancer Service Line: The Experience of Catholic Health Initiatives Deborah D. Hood, John F. DiCola, Richard L. Deming, and Dax Kurbegov
- Part III Moving Forward: Lessons from a Public–Private Partnership
- 7 Transforming Cancer Care in the Community: Key Considerations for Sustainability Donna M. O’Brien, Mary L. Fennell, and Arnold D. Kaluzny
- 8 Global Implications for a Changing Healthcare Environment Donna M. O’Brien, David J. Kerr, and Arnold D. Kaluzny