- Chapter 1 DSM-5: Development and Implementation
- Chapter 2 The DSM-5 and Major Diagnostic Changes
- Chapter 3 DSM-5: Diagnosing and Report Writing
- Chapter 4 DSM-5 and Psychiatric Evaluations of Individuals in the Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 5 DSM-5: Competencies and the Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 6 DSM-5 and Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity and Diminished Mens Rea Defenses
- Chapter 7 DSM-5 and Civil Competencies
- Chapter 8 DSM-5 and Personal Injury Litigation
- Chapter 9 DSM-5 and Disability Evaluations
- Chapter 10 DSM-5 and Education Evaluations in School-Aged Children
- Chapter 11 DSM-5 and Malingering
(p. vii) Preface
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.