- Chapter 1 Accounts of Self: Exploring Relationality Through Literature
- Chapter 2 This Is What We Do, and These Things Happen: Literature, Experience, Emotion, and Relationality in the Classroom
- Chapter 3 Dualism and Its Discontents I: Philosophy, Literature, and Medicine
- Chapter 4 Dualism and Its Discontents II: Philosophical Tinctures
- Chapter 5 Deliver Us from Certainty: Training for Narrative Ethics
- Chapter 6 The Politics of the Pedagogy: Cripping, Queering and Un-homing Health Humanities
- Chapter 7 Close Reading: The Signature Method of Narrative Medicine
- Chapter 8 A Framework for Teaching Close Reading
- Chapter 9 Creativity: What, Why, and Where?
- Chapter 10 Can Creativity Be Taught?
- Chapter 11 From Fire Escapes to Qualitative Data: Pedagogical Urging, Embodied Research, and Narrative Medicine’s Ear of the Heart
- Chapter 12 A Narrative Transformation of Health and Healthcare
- Chapter 13 Clinical Contributions of Narrative Medicine
- Author Biographies
(p. ix) Acknowledgments
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.