Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Accounts of Self: Exploring Relationality Through Literature Maura Spiegel and Danielle Spencer
- Chapter 2 This Is What We Do, and These Things Happen: Literature, Experience, Emotion, and Relationality in the Classroom Maura Spiegel and Danielle Spencer
- Chapter 3 Dualism and Its Discontents I: Philosophy, Literature, and Medicine Craig Irvine and Danielle Spencer
- Chapter 4 Dualism and Its Discontents II: Philosophical Tinctures Craig Irvine and Danielle Spencer
- Chapter 5 Deliver Us from Certainty: Training for Narrative Ethics Craig Irvine and Rita Charon
- Chapter 12 A Narrative Transformation of Health and Healthcare Rita Charon and Eric R. Marcus
- Chapter 13 Clinical Contributions of Narrative Medicine Rita Charon