- 1 Diagnosis in Psychiatry
- 2 The DSM and Its Discontents
- 3 Overdiagnosis and Over-Treatment
- 4 Science, Philosophy, and Diagnosis
- 5 How Major Is Major Depression?
- 6 Bipolar Disorders
- 7 Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- 8 Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- 9 Personality and Personality Disorder
- 10 Other Disorders in Which Overdiagnosis Is a Risk
- 11 How Do We Know What Is Normal?
- 12 Where Do We Go From Here?
(p. 153) References
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.