- Chapter 1 What is dementia?
- Chapter 2 Assessment
- Chapter 3 Delirium
- Chapter 4 Care
- Chapter 5 Dementia in the community
- Chapter 6 Treatment
- Chapter 7 Care homes for people with dementia
- Chapter 8 Dementia and delirium in hospitals
- Chapter 9 ‘Physical’ problems in dementia
- Chapter 10 Palliative care in dementia
- Chapter 11 Legal aspects of dementia care
- Chapter 12 Making decisions
- Chapter 13 Measurement and rating scales
- Chapter 14 Issues with particular groups of people
- Chapter 15 Rarer causes of dementia
- Chapter 16 Biological aspects of dementia
- Chapter 17 Prevention
- Chapter 18 Outcome in dementia
(p. 409) Index
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.