Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Part 1 Introduction to adult congenital heart disease
- Part 2 Specific lesions
- Chapter 7 Valve and outflow tract lesions
- Chapter 8 Septal defects
- Chapter 9 The Eisenmenger syndrome
- Chapter 10 Aortic lesions
- Chapter 11 Venous anomalies
- Chapter 12 Transposition complexes
- Chapter 13 Tetralogy of Fallot and pulmonary atresia with VSD
- Chapter 14 Functionally univentricular hearts and Fontan circulation
- Chapter 15 Rare conditions presenting in adulthood
- Part 3 General management issues of adult congenital heart disease