Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Selection of patients for endocrine therapies
- Chapter 2 Ovarian ablation
- Chapter 3 Antioestrogens
- Chapter 4 Aromatase inhibitors in early and advanced disease
- Chapter 5 Fulvestrant in metastatic disease
- Chapter 6 Progestins and androgens
- Chapter 7 Combined endocrine and chemotherapy in breast cancer
- Chapter 8 Hormone replacement therapy in patients with a prior history of breast cancer
- Chapter 9 Chemoprevention