- Emergencies in… Symbols
- Symbols and abbreviations
- Chapter 1 <b>Symptoms</b>
- Chapter 2 <b>Cardiovascular emergencies</b>
- Chapter 3 <b>Respiratory emergencies</b>
- Chapter 4 <b>Metabolic emergencies</b>
- Chapter 5 <b>Neurological emergencies</b>
- Chapter 6 <b>Bone emergencies</b>
- Chapter 7 Gastrointestinal emergencies
- Chapter 8 Urological emergencies
- Chapter 9 Haematological emergencies
- Chapter 10 Psychiatric emergencies
- Chapter 11 Dermatological emergencies
- Chapter 12 Chemotherapy-related emergencies
- Chapter 13 Radiotherapy-related emergencies
- Chapter 14 Moral, legal, and ethical emergencies
- Appendix Resuscitation guidelines
(p. 163) Metabolic emergencies
- (p. 163) Metabolic emergencies
Spence Roy A.J.
, and Johnston Patrick G.
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.