Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The epidemiology of pain
- Chapter 2 Assessment of pain, mood, and quality of life
- Chapter 3 Pain in patients with cognitive impairment
- Chapter 4 Osteoporosis
- Chapter 5 Musculoskeletal pain
- Chapter 6 Abdominal pain
- Chapter 7 Medication for pain
- Chapter 8 Pain and addiction
- Chapter 9 Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Chapter 10 Depression and pain
- Chapter 11 Use of alternative therapies in older people with pain
- Chapter 12 Occupational therapy and physiotherapy
- Chapter 13 Palliative care, cancer care, and end of life
- Chapter 14 Nursing care