Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction to nuclear cardiology
- Chapter 2 Radiation physics, biology, and protection
- Chapter 3 The gamma camera
- Chapter 4 Single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT)
- Chapter 5 Radionuclide ventriculography
- Chapter 6 Introduction to myocardial perfusion scintigraphy
- Chapter 7 Stress testing for myocardial perfusion scintigraphy
- Chapter 8 Radiopharmaceuticals used in myocardial perfusion scintigraphy
- Chapter 9 Myocardial perfusion scintigraphy: image interpretation
- Chapter 10 Myocardial perfusion scintigraphy: clinical value
- Chapter 11 Imaging with iodine-123-labelled radiopharmaceuticals
- Chapter 12 Cardiac positron emission tomography (PET)