- 1 Franco Basaglia
- 2 Basaglia and the British anti-psychiatrists, 1960–70
- 3 Basaglia after Basaglia
- 4 Basaglia’s legacy and Italian mental healthcare today
- 5 Basaglia’s international influence
- 6 The impact in Latin America of Basaglia and Italian psychiatric reform
- 7 The optimism of practice
- 8 From the asylum to community mental health services
- 9 Spain
- 10 Franco Basaglia’s influence on the Greek mental health system
- 11 The United Kingdom’s rejection of Basaglia
- 12 Franco Basaglia
- 13 <i>Asylum</i>
- 14 ‘Visions of another world’
- 15 Has the spirit of Basaglia affected Polish psychiatry?
- 16 A spectre for some, a Mecca for others
- 17 Basaglia in France
- 18 Borderline deinstitutionalization
- 19 The Trieste model
- 20 Deinstitutionalization, the welfare state, and social engineering
- 21 Making sense of Basaglia
(p. xi) Contributors
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.