- Preface to the Second Edition
- Preface to the First Edition
- Contributors to the First Edition
- Contributors to the Second Edition
- Part A Listening to Patients
- 1 Consent for Intensive Care
- 2 Refusing and Demanding Medical Treatment in Intensive Care
- 3 DNAR: To Resuscitate or Not to Resuscitate?
- Part B Listening to Doctors, Parents, and Relatives
- 4 Spanner in the Works or Cogs in a Wheel?
- 5 Adults Who Lack Capacity to Consent and Deprivation of Liberty
- 6 Promoting the Best Possible Death
- 7 Diagnosing Death
- Part C External Influences
- 8 Doing What’s Best
- 9 Conflicts of Interest
- 10 Social Media in Intensive Care
- 11 Pandemic Planning after Covid-19
(p. xvii) Contributors to the Second Edition
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.