Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 ContextTom Bashford, Julian Gore-Booth, Jo James, Stephen Pickering, Becky Paris, Oliver Ross, and Naomi Shamambo
- Chapter 2 Organizing Your Environment Christine Bartulec, Rachel Freedman, Amy Hughes, Sanja Janjanin, Bruce McCormick, Wayne Morriss, and Andrea Reis
- Chapter 3 Anaesthesia Equipment and UtilitiesMichael Dobson, Robert Neighbour, and Matt Wilkes
- Chapter 4 Drugs and transfusionPhil Blum, Chris Bowden, and Tom Coonan
- Chapter 5 Perioperative CareTom Bashford, Wayne Morriss, Clare Roques, Naomi Shamambo, and Matt Wilkes
- Chapter 6 The Difficult AirwayRachael Craven and Rachel McKendry
- Chapter 7 Paediatric AnaesthesiaNick Boyd, Ibironke Desalu, Faye Evans, Paul Firth, Sarah Hodges, Mary Nabukenya, Susane Nabulindo and Isabeau Walker
- Chapter 8 Obstetrics and GynaecologyRachel Collis, Rebecca Jones, and Sarah O’Neill
- Chapter 9 TraumaSarah Hodges, Sanja Janjanin, Judith Kendell, Nur Lubis, David Nott, and Nelson Olim
- Chapter 10 General and Urological SurgeryLara Herbert and Ruth Tighe
- Chapter 11 Regional AnaesthesiaAdrian Bosenberg and Jey Jeyanathen
- Chapter 12 Critical CarePolly Marshall-Brown, Francesca Mazzola, Bruce McCormick, and Kate Stephens
- Chapter 13 Tropical Medicine for AnaesthetistsVictoria Howell