Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Rationales for using qualitative research with RCTs
- Chapter 2 Frameworks, study designs, and guidance
- Chapter 3 How qualitative research can contribute to generating evidence of effectiveness
- Chapter 4 Using qualitative research with different types of RCTs
- Chapter 5 Paradigms
- Chapter 6 Theories underpinning the intervention
- Chapter 7 Writing a proposal
- Chapter 8 Selecting research questions
- Chapter 9 Collecting data
- Chapter 10 Analysing the qualitative data
- Chapter 11 Integrating qualitative and quantitative data and findings
- Chapter 12 Publishing journal articles
- Chapter 13 Assessing the quality of qualitative research undertaken with RCTs