Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Part 1 A Comprehensive Framework for Disaster Evaluation
- Part 2 How to Design and Implement a Disaster Evaluation Study: An Eight-step Approach
- Chapter 5 Form the Stakeholder Group (Step 1)
- Chapter 6 Formulate Evaluation Questions (Step 2)
- Chapter 7 Construct the Logic Model and Research Design (Step 3)
- Chapter 8 Prepare Mixed-method Data Collection Instruments (Step 4)
- Chapter 9 Construct a Sampling Plan (Step 5)
- Chapter 10 Conduct a Scout Survey (Step 6)
- Chapter 11 Select and Train a Field Research Team and Collect Data (Step 7)
- Chapter 12 Analyze Data and Prepare a Final Report (Step 8)
- Chapter 13 Ethical Considerations in Disaster Evaluation Studies
- Chapter 14 Epilogue