- Chapter 1 Global burden of diabetes and depression
- Chapter 2 A life course approach to understanding the association between depression and type 2 diabetes
- Chapter 3 MicroRNAs as novel biomarkers in depression, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases
- Chapter 4 Genetics
- Chapter 5 Innate immunity and inflammation in type 2 diabetes-associated depression
- Chapter 6 Hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis
- Chapter 7 Gut–brain axis: Physiology and pathology
- Chapter 8 Diabetes distress
- Chapter 9 The association between depression and cognitive impairment in type 2 diabetes
- Chapter 10 Treatment of depression in type 2 diabetes
- Chapter 11 Psychotropic drugs and metabolic risk
- Chapter 12 Metabolic surgery and depression
- Chapter 13 Novel pharmacological targets
- Chapter 14 Novel technologies: What does gastric electrical stimulation offer to the patient with type 2 diabetes and depression?
- Chapter 15 Current and emerging psychological models
- Chapter 16 Targeting the circadian system
- Chapter 17 Cultural and global perspectives
- Chapter 18 National and international policy initiatives on multimorbidity
(p. ix) Abbreviations
, Andreas Barthel
, Stefan R. Bornstein
, and Julio Licinio
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.