Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 A short introductory note about neuroprogression in psychiatryLuis Guilherme Streb, Michael Berk, and Flávio Kapczinski
- Chapter 2 Allostasis and neuroprogression in major psychiatric disordersIria Grande, Flávio Kapczinski, Sebastián Camino, Gustavo Vázquez, and Eduard Vieta
- Chapter 3 Neuroprogression and accelerated ageing in severe psychiatric disordersElisa Brietzke, Ana S. Yamagata, Pawan K. Maurya, and Lucas B. Rizzo
- Chapter 4 Mitochondrial function and inflammation pathways in the neuroprogression of mental disordersAna C. Andreazza, Rajas P. Kale, Angela Duong, Fabio Molina, and Susannah J. Tye
- Chapter 5 The role of immuno-inflammatory abnormalities in neuroprogressionElisa Brietzke, Ana S. Yamagata, Raphael Cerqueira, Lucas B. Rizzo, Roger S. McIntyre, and Rodrigo B. Mansur
- Chapter 6 Depression and neuroprogression: Sirtuins and mitochondria as crucial hubsGeorge Anderson and Michael Maes
- Chapter 7 Neuroprogression in post-traumatic stress disorderRyan M. Cassidy, Ives Cavalcante Passos, and Márcia Kauer-Sant’Anna
- Chapter 8 Neuroprogression in anxiety disordersGiampaolo Perna, Elisa Mingotto, Alessandra Alciati, and Daniela Caldirola
- Chapter 9 Functioning and illness progression in severe mental illnessAdriane R. Rosa and Flávia Lima
- Chapter 10 Neuropsychological functioning and neuroimaging in bipolar disorder: Evidence of neuroprogressionEmre Bora
- Chapter 11 Neuroprogression in children and adolescents with bipolar disorderFrancisco Romo-Nava, Jenni E. Farrow, Luis Rodrigo Patino, Fabiano G. Nery, Caleb M. Adler, and Melissa P. DelBello
- Chapter 12 Substance abuse and neuroprogressionAnne Orgler Sordi, Silvia Bassani Schuch-Goi, and Lisia von Diemen
- Chapter 13 Lifestyle and neuroprogression: Diet, sleep, and exerciseAdrian L. Lopresti and Peter D. Drummond
- Chapter 14 The pernicious procession of somatoprogressionJonathan M. Gregory, Benjamin I. Goldstein, and Roger S. McIntyre