Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Introduction to the research process
- Chapter 3 Writing a research protocol
- Chapter 4 Writing up a research study
- Chapter 5 Introduction to presenting statistical analyses
- Chapter 6 Single group studies
- Chapter 7 Comparing two groups
- Chapter 8 Analysing matched or paired data
- Chapter 9 Analysing relationships between variables
- Chapter 10 Multifactorial analyses
- Chapter 11 Survival analysis
- Chapter 12 Presenting a randomized controlled trial
- Chapter 13 Presenting a meta-analysis