Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 14 Skills toolkit 1: Building your toolkit
- Chapter 15 Skills toolkit 2: An authentic narrative
- Chapter 16 Skills toolkit 3: Wild cards
- Chapter 17 Skills toolkit 4: The non-technical expert
- Chapter 18 Generic approach 1: Modular, dynamic skills
- Chapter 19 Generic approach 2: Generic templates
- Chapter 20 Final thoughts