- Symbols and Abbreviations
- Classes of recommendations and levels of evidence
- Amendments and Updates
- Chapter 1.1 Hypertension
- Chapter 1.2 Dyslipidaemia
- Chapter 1.3 Metabolic syndrome and diabetes
- Chapter 1.4 Thrombosis
- Chapter 2.1 Acute coronary syndrome: STEMI and NSTEMI
- Chapter 2.2 Chronic stable angina
- Chapter 2.3 Coronary artery spasm and microvascular angina
- Chapter 2.4 Takotsubo syndrome
- Chapter 3.1 Heart failure
- Chapter 3.2 Heart transplantation
- Chapter 4.1 Atrial fibrillation
- Chapter 4.2 Supraventricular (narrow complex) tachycardias
- Chapter 4.3 Ventricular arrhythmias
- Chapter 4.4 Bradyarrhythmias
- Chapter 4.5 Syncope
- Chapter 5.1 Valvular heart disease
- Chapter 5.2 Myocarditis and pericardial syndromes
- Chapter 5.3 Cardiomyopathy
- Chapter 5.4 Pulmonary hypertension
- Chapter 6.1 Kidney disease
- Chapter 6.2 Pregnancy and lactation
- Chapter 6.3 Liver disease
- Chapter 7.1 Major drug interactions
- Chapter 8.1 Cardiovascular drugs—from A to Z
- Chapter 9.1 Non-cardiac drugs affecting the heart—from A to Z
(p. 91) Chronic stable angina
- (p. 91) Chronic stable angina
Gaetano Antonio Lanza
, and Antonio De Vita
Small updates throughout the chapter.
Figure 2.2.1 and Table 2.2.1 updated.
Additional further readings included.
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.