Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Public Health Informatics: Positioning Within an Informatics Framework
- Chapter 2 Understanding Public Health Informatics in Context of Health in Low and Middle-Income Countries
- Chapter 3 The ‘Information-Use Problematic’ in Health Information Systems
- Chapter 4 The Challenge of Integration: (In)adequacy of Technical Solutions to Institutional Challenges
- Chapter 5 Decentralized Information Use: Are The Cloud and Big Data Supporting This?
- Chapter 6 Institutions as Barriers and Facilitators of Health Information Systems Reform
- Chapter 7 Complexity and Public Health Informatics in Low and Middle-Income Countries
- Chapter 8 Measuring Progress Towards Universal Health Coverage and Post-2015 Sustainable Development Goals: The Informational Challenges
- Chapter 9 Health Information Systems Governance and Standards: The Challenges of Implementation
- Chapter 10 Strengthening Healthcare Systems and Health Information Systems: Building Synergies