Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Treatment-resistant major depressive disorder: current definitions, epidemiology, and assessmentMarcelo T Berlim, Santiago Tovar-Perdomo, and Marcelo PA Fleck
- Chapter 2 Treatment-resistant bipolar disorder: current definitions, epidemiology, and assessmentChris Abbott and Mauricio Tohen
- Chapter 3 Determinants of treatment resistance: health systems and public policy implicationsJelena Vrublevska and Konstantinos N Fountoulakis
- Chapter 4 The influence of psychiatric and medical comorbidities in treatment resistance for mood disordersSheng-Min Wang and Chi-Un Pae
- Chapter 5 Predictors of treatment response in major depressive disorderAndrew Haddon Kemp, André Russowsky Brunoni, and Rodrigo Machado-Vieira
- Chapter 6 Predictors of treatment response in bipolar disorder: lessons from longitudinal studiesBenicio N Frey
- Chapter 7 Evidence-based pharmacological approaches for treatment-resistant major depressive disorderAndré F Carvalho, Thomas N Hyphantis, and Roger S McIntyre
- Chapter 8 Evidence-based pharmacological approaches for treatment-resistant bipolar disorderShi Hui Poon and Kang Sim
- Chapter 9 Psychosocial management of treatment-resistant mood disorders: current evidenceJenny Guidi and Giovanni A Fava
- Chapter 10 Electroconvulsive therapy for treatment-resistant mood disordersEric Cretaz, Alexandre Duarte Gigante, and Beny Lafer
- Chapter 11 Novel non-invasive brain stimulation approaches for treatment-resistant mood disordersAndré Russowsky Brunoni, Pedro Shiozawa, and Felipe Fregni
- Chapter 12 Vagus nerve stimulation and deep brain stimulation: implantable device-related neurostimulation for treatment-resistant mood disordersPeter Giacobbe, Nir Lipsman, Andres Lozano, and Sidney H Kennedy
- Chapter 13 Novel therapeutic targets for major depressive disorderMarcio Gerhardt Soeiro-de-Souza and Rodrigo Machado-Vieira
- Chapter 14 Novel therapeutic targets for bipolar disorderSeetal Dodd