Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Genetics and pathophysiologyAlex Horsley
- Chapter 2 Diagnosis and process of careSteve Cunningham
- Chapter 3 Microbiology of CF lung diseaseJohn Govan and Andrew Jones
- Chapter 4 Management of stable CF lung diseaseNicholas Simmonds and Elaine Dhouieb
- Chapter 5 Management of respiratory exacerbationsFrancis J Gilchrist and Alex Horsley
- Chapter 6 Respiratory complications and management of severe CF lung diseaseJ Alastair Innes
- Chapter 7 Gastrointestinal disease and nutritionChristopher Taylor and Sally Connolly
- Chapter 8 Cystic fibrosis-related diabetesStephen MP O’Riordan and Antoinette Moran
- Chapter 9 Metabolic and musculoskeletal effects of cystic fibrosisUta Hill, Jane Ashbrook, and Charles Haworth
- Chapter 10 Psychological aspects of CF careAlistair JA Duff and Helen Oxley
- Chapter 11 Lung transplantationJohn Blaikley and Andrew J Fisher
- Chapter 12 Fertility, contraception, and pregnancyFrank P Edenborough
- Chapter 13 Future treatmentsRebecca Thursfield, Chris Orchard, Rosanna Featherstone, and Jane C Davies
- Chapter 14 Pharmacy and the CF pharmacopoeiaKatrina Cox