- Chapter 1 Why do a cardiopulmonary exercise test?
- Chapter 2 How to do a cardiopulmonary exercise test
- Chapter 3 Oxygen uptake
- Chapter 4 Heart rate
- Chapter 5 Oxygen pulse
- Chapter 6 Ventilation
- Chapter 7 Carbon dioxide output
- Chapter 8 Respiratory exchange ratio
- Chapter 9 Anaerobic threshold
- Chapter 10 Ventilatory equivalents
- Chapter 11 Respiratory compensation point
- Chapter 12 Oxygen saturation
- Chapter 13 Presentation of results
- Chapter 14 Exercise prescription
- Chapter 15 Clinical scenarios
- Chapter 16 Preoperative cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- List of learning points
- List of practical tips
(p. 81) Clinical scenarios
- (p. 81) Clinical scenarios
and John Blakey
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.