Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Scope and Complexities of the Clinical Issues
- 1 A Broken Life
- 2 Haunted by Pain, Fatigue, and Insomnia
- 3 The Hand That Wouldn’t Move
- 4 Something Doesn’t Seem Right
- 5 How Many More Are There?
- 6 How Can Someone Do This to Themselves?
- 7 An All-Consuming Problem
- 8 Psychologically Immobilized and Functionally Paralyzed
- 9 The “What If” and “Yes But” Syndrome
- 10 The Patient Who Remembers Tomorrow
- 11 Please, Find It and Fix It
- 12 The Unseen Reality
- 13 There Are Not Enough Sheep
- 14 The Easy but Harmful Solution
- 15 Is This All There Is?
- 16 No Way That’s My Drug Screen
- 17 The Abandoned Patient
- 18 The Not-So-Perfect Remedy
- 19 Teenager With Disabling Leg Pain