- In Memoriam
- Foreword to the First Edition
- Preface to the Second Edition
- Preface to the First Edition
- IBiological Bases of Pediatric Psychopharmacology
- II Somatic Interventions
- III Assessment and Treatment
- IV Epidemiological, Research, and Methodological Considerations
- 49 Pediatric Psychopharmacoepidemiology: Who Is Prescribing? And For Whom, How, and Why?
- 50 Clinical Trials Methodology and Designs
- 51 Regulatory Issues
- 52 Ethical Issues in Pediatric Psychopharmacology
- 53 Conflict of Interest
- 54 International Patterns of Pediatric Medication for Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- Appendix: Psychopharmacology at a Glance
- Disclosures of Financial Interests
(p. 775) Appendix: Psychopharmacology at a Glance
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.